Mini Blognouncement!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

In case you haven't noticed yet, I have added a shiny new button to the top of my page called "Places". On this page are quick links designated by cities to destinations I have blogged thus far, making it easier to find exactly what you want to see.

What I'm currently trying to sort out is:

A) How far back in travel I actually want to go. My awkward stage was not cute, y'all.
B) Do I literally want to make a post about every city I've ever been to? I don't want to get too far off from current life/it could bore you to death. But at the same time, I have folders and folders of photos from Europe and all around the USA.
C) Some of these trips were before I had a decent camera and well, I'm a perfectionist.

I'm leaning towards doing a series of Throwback Travel (#TBTravel) posts once a week to help document these places that I think y'all would enjoy seeing. Some of these may be really in depth or need multiple posts (I could talk for days about Charleston) and some would be pure photos ("Here's what I got from the 2 hours I spent in Bruges").

Probably the MOST exciting bit of the page, to me at least, is the "Wizard World" section. These links are to any locations that have a direct link to the Harry Potter books or movies, so you never miss a good Hogwarts reference whilst traveling.


Yeah....enjoy this while you can because I'm never throwing it THIS far back, ever again.

Let me know what you think down below! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disqus for http://whattheelleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

© What the Elle. Design by Fearne.